Entire block – Three Separate Rental Incomes
Presenting quintessential character and timeless charm this original Queenslander cottage is positioned within Norman Park’s highly sought-after Poets Corner.
Constructed in the late 1800s and moved from the point of Kangaroo Point to Norman Park, this historic cottage now forms the integral centre of this modern classic build. Located on two separate titles with no body corporate fees, the property hosts two units and a separate loft.
Revived by bespoke builder Kent Hunter Homes, the residence has been restored with locally sourced recycled original timbers and an array of traditional materials including mill supplied ironbark joists, decking, balustrading and screening.
Featuring a newly refinished road network with a private access laneway and separate NBN to all three levels, this one-of-a-kind residence presents the perfect investment opportunity. Only 5 minutes’ walk to Norman Park train station, Norman Park State School and Avenues Early Learning Centre, 8 minutes’ drive to renowned Oxford Street and 4km to the CBD.
Consider this 6 bedroom house as dual living or even triple living for the modern blended family. Have the parents, the in-laws, or even the teenagers live at home with their own private spaces. Alternatively, capitalise on the rent return with the following:
Unit 1: 2 bedroom, 1 bath: Currently receiving $520 per week
• 97sqm of internal floor space featuring original hardwood floors refinished to a premium standard and hardwood casement windows throughout
• Spacious lounge and dining area with soaring 3.2m ceilings and pleasant outlooks
• Adjoining modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spectacular entertainer’s deck extending off the living area via dual bi-fold doors
• Two generous bedrooms with full-sized built-in robes plus a main bathroom
• Street level access from the double carport to accommodate all age groups
Unit 1 Open plan loft: Rented separately for $310 per week.
• Self-contained loft with private entry
• Separate electricity, water, NBN and external access path
• 65sqm of interior floor space featuring an air-conditioned living area, kitchenette, bedroom, walk-in robe, bathroom, laundry and exclusive deck
Unit 2: 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom: Currently receiving $565 per week
• 122sqm of internal floor space featuring a full rebuild with recycled hardwood exterior boards, hardwood casement windows and high-end finishings
• Architecturally designed features and walls of glass to draw in light and breezes
• Free-flowing lounge and dining area with 3m ceilings and stunning pendant lights
• 4m x 4m large entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spectacular entertainer’s courtyard extending off the living area via 4m bi-fold doors
• Open office space plus a separate professional office
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes + ensuite and main bathroom
• Entry via two-car accommodation or main entry gate with secure keypad
Disclaimer This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.