Premier Home, Premier Location – Now Sold
Located in arguably one of Brisbane’s best streets, privately nestled on a generous 600m2 parcel of land sits this grand family home offering more than meets the eye.
From the moment you arrive and walk through the large double front doors you will instantly notice the space and size on offer. Wide hallways, large bedrooms and spacious living areas. Come see for yourself…
– 6 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, the master has a walk-in-robe and en-suite with double vanity and spa bath
– 3 full bathrooms, all with bathtubs
– 2 gourmet full kitchens both with 6-burner gas cooktops, 900mm ovens, dishwashers, plenty of cupboard space and stylishly finished with stone benchtops
– Downstairs has expansive open plan living/dining area, flowing out the the undercover paved alfresco area
– Lush high hedges offer complete privacy while swimming in your pool
– Fully-fenced low-maintenance yard
– The intelligent design offers not only another large upstairs living area but another full kitchen
– Double lock-up garage with internal access plus additional secure off street parking for another 3 cars
– Ducted zoned air-conditioning
– Ceiling fans
– Security screens
– Ducted vacuum system
This enormous family home really does have it all! Located minutes walk to the popular wining and dining precinct of Hawthorne with a multitude of great eateries and the Hawthorne Cinemas!
Less than 100 meters to Lourdes Hill College and minutes to other excellent public and private schools such as Churchie, the convenience of this location is second to none.
Make a date on Saturday 13th February to be on site for the auction because this home will be sold!