Family Living at its Finest
Auction Location: On Site.
Located in one of Cannon Hill’s most desirable streets, this practical family-friendly home is certain to please. Offering the ideal floor plan, come inside and see all that’s on offer.
Boasting four generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, this house is spacious and inviting. The master has a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony.
Other features include:
• Two lovely bathrooms, one with bath. Two separate powder rooms
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and finished with stone bench tops
• Open plan lounge, dining and living area opening out to an undercover paved outdoor entertaining area – perfect for enjoying with family and friends or simply relaxing and unwinding after a long day
• Lush grassed, fully fenced backyard is ideal for the kids to run around and play while allowing you to keep an eye on them from inside at all times. This blank canvas backyard is only limited by your imagination
• The intelligent design offers a secondary upstairs living area and study nook
• Double lock up garage and added home security system
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Low maintenance durable tiled floor throughout the downstairs
• Security screens
• Ideally located directly opposite one of Brisbane’s best primary schools (St Oliver Plunkett Catholic Primary School) and in the catchment for other excellent public and private schools, including Cannon Hill Anglican College. Minutes to Woolworths and Coles in Morningside and Cannon Hill Shopping Centre.
This beautiful suburb and home offers everything you could want and more. Arrange your inspection of 56 Stanton Street, Cannon Hill today! Auction Saturday 19th December on-site at 1pm – don’t miss out!