The Ideal Family Entertainer
There is no better option for a family home than on a large block and in a leafy cul de sac in Camp Hill.
Built in the 1960’s, this entertainer provides an all-encompassing floorplan, perfect for the modern family to enjoy all year round. Upon entering the first level, your first impression is an elegant and spacious living room, featuring original Brushbox timber floors which flows directly through to the formal dining room, offering magnificent views over the suburb and out to Moreton Bay. This central area is also adjacent to a beautiful light-filled sitting room and a stunning designed kitchen. Flowing further to the back of the house is where you will find the amazing outdoor entertainment deck sitting amongst the treetops. This is the perfect place to entertain whilst also connecting seamlessly to the additional 3 bedrooms, including master with ensuite.
Upstairs securely offers 3 functional bedrooms, all with an amazing outlook of the local suburb right through to as far as Hamilton. This level also includes a full size bathroom to service the 3 rooms.
Downstairs is where an abundance of additional space provides for a plethora of options; This includes a separate rumpus room, wine cellar, workshop, study area and full laundry with additional toilet.
More notable features include:
• New Guinea Rosewood kitchen, exclusively designed by Amara Designer Kitchens, with: 2 x Pyrolitic Miele Ovens; 2 x Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawer Dishwashers and InSinkerator
• Two fully renovated bathrooms with an additional bathroom upstairs and 4th toilet downstairs
• A high-pressure twin hot water system for both immediate hot water and a newly installed hot water tank
• Full outdoor kitchen including stone benchtops, fully plumbed sink, fridge, and heavy duty pull-out drawers
• Air conditioned: ducted and split systems
• Zoned security system
• 2 Laundry options, downstairs laundry with linen press
This elegant residence retains it’s mid-century charm with it’s original decorative cornices, rich timber floors, 9ft ceilings, and original casement windows. Fully fenced, the property sits on a level 650 sqm of elevated land, surrounded by lush low maintenance gardens, featuring drought-tolerant native and tropical plants and Sir Walter grass.
Simply metres away from Camp Hill infants and primary school and with transport, cafes, shops, parks, Westfield Carindale on your doorstep, this home is perfect for those looking for a family-friendly lifestyle, in one of the most desired suburbs in Brisbane’s Inner East.