Seller Discounts for Quick Sale!
Below replacement cost of $1,456,000 (Evidence provided) – Vendor says sell!
Flawlessly designed with an emphasis on chic modern materials, this architectural stunner is a sleek standout when it comes to a contemporary family home. Gorgeously fronted with pitched Colourbond roofing and an achromatic charcoal colour palette, there is simply no denying the authenticity of this luxurious inner-city residence.
Key features include:
– 2.7 metre high ceilings throughout the home, including the decadent open plan living arrangement with feature double-height voids and Flos pendant lighting
– Culinary haven with butlers pantry, Asko Elements appliance range including both combi-steam and pyrolytic oven, five burner Pro Series Cooktop with black ceramic glass and Volcano Wok Burner, all finished with 60mm Caesarstone benchtops
– Immaculately appointed master wing with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite, furnished with floor-to-ceiling tiling, dual shower heads and freestanding bathtub
– Front and rear verandah and deck, plus sizeable green backyard
– Further extras including ducted and split system air conditioning, Clipsal Smart light switches, security system, 6.6Kw solar electricity system with 5Kw inverter, tinted windows throughout and Yale Assure smart lock for the front door
An in-demand location, this address is only moments away from Balmoral and Hawthorne Park, Norman Park Ferry Terminal, various arterial roads and numerous local cafs, restaurants and bars. Parents will also appreciate falling within the catchment of Norman Park State School and Coorparoo Secondary College, with Churchie within easy walking distance.
Beautifully presented, this prestigious family home will not last long. Arrange your inspection today.